To guide its work, the Chair in Medical Education has developed a research program.
The MPÀC study is the main component of the program. It includes a series of surveys of medical students.
Study objectives are to document:
- medical students' perceptions of the place their clerkship supervisors give to teaching prevention and interprofessional collaboration in clinical education sites;
- students' vision of professionals’ roles related to prevention being shared between physicians and nurses and between physicians and community pharmacists;
- the evolution of students' perceptions of the place given to prevention and interprofessional collaboration during their medical training as they progress.
Study populations include:
- graduates of the MD program, Université de Montréal and Université Laval;
- graduating family physicians, Université de Montréal and Université Laval.